Situated very close to the highest peak in the world, Mount Everest, the Lukla Airport located in the nation of Nepal has been attributed as one of the most risky and dangerous airports of the world because it has a very narrow runway.
Now a day’s back a very fatal accident happened after a small flight lost control and after it had took off crashed towards two parked helicopters around. As per reports from the airport, the people who were on the flight namely co pilot S Dhugana and Assistant Sub Inspector Ram Bahadur Khadka, who were at the place when the accident happened were dead instantly on spot and another assistant sub Inspector Rudra Bahadur has been taken to Kathmandu Grande Hospital after lot of injuries.
Captain RB Rokaya, who was the pilot and Captain Chet Gurung from Manang Air, both in the flight were injured but are alive.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding