Reports stated that the Election Commission of India (ECI) has barred Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath and Bhahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati for violating the election Model Code of Conduct (MCC). Accordingly Yogi Adityanath is barred from campaigning for the next 72 hours while Mayawati will not be allowed to campaign for the next 48 hours.
Meanwhile it was first BSP chief Mayawait who appealed the Muslim voters to vote for Samajwadi Party and BSP alliance in UP and also said not to split the vote bank. Apparently then it was UP CM Yogi who reacted on Mayawati's comments. Hence at a rally in Meerut, Yogi said, SP and BSP have faith in 'Ali', we have faith in 'Bajrang Bali.'
Moreover these statements of Yogi and Mayawati were taken into cognizance by the EC and under Article 324 of the Constitution of India, they took the above action. Reportedly the Supreme Court has wrapped up EC earlier in the day for not taking swiftly on hate speeches by politicians during the election campaign. Just after Supreme Court's critical comments on EC, the poll panel had acted.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding