Reportedly with almost 40 days to go before the Assembly and General Elections results are out, senior IAS officers are planning to go on a Central Deputation. Hence this moves comes after YSR Congress has been declaring that it will be coming to power and its president Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the Chief Minister.
Furthermore the party even got the Chief Minister nameplate carved out in Jagan's name. Videos of I-Pac team wishing him to be the best Chief Minister of AP and other such marketing also have been taking the social media by storm. Apparently TDP has remained silent while it is confident of winning close to 130 seats. According to sources in the government, there is fear that these bureaucrats will not be able to function under a Chief Minister like Jagan.
Moreover it is a well-known fact that TDP chief N. Chandrababu Naidu has always had a great team of bureaucrats to help him implement his vision. Hence he is also known to give freedom to IAS officers in his coterie. Presently with news of Jagan becoming the CM creating waves, these bureaucrats are aware that Jagan or his associates will not spare them and hence, they are looking at other options.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding