Reportedly with almost 40 days to go before the Assembly and General Elections results are out, senior IAS officers are planning to go on a Central Deputation. Hence this moves comes after YSR Congress has been declaring that it will be coming to power and its president Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the Chief Minister.
Furthermore the party even got the Chief Minister nameplate carved out in Jagan's name. Videos of I-Pac team wishing him to be the best Chief Minister of AP and other such marketing also have been taking the social media by storm. Apparently TDP has remained silent while it is confident of winning close to 130 seats. According to sources in the government, there is fear that these bureaucrats will not be able to function under a Chief Minister like Jagan.
Moreover it is a well-known fact that TDP chief N. Chandrababu Naidu has always had a great team of bureaucrats to help him implement his vision. Hence he is also known to give freedom to IAS officers in his coterie. Presently with news of Jagan becoming the CM creating waves, these bureaucrats are aware that Jagan or his associates will not spare them and hence, they are looking at other options.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries