Opposition Leader YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had responded on Chandrababu's Statement 'I do not know if my vote has gone to my party'. Jagan said his vote was clearly visible in the VVPAT Machine when pressed the button beside Fan Symbol. Jagan alleged that Chandrababu is making these comments only as a reason for defeat.
"This same gentleman Chandrababu won in 2014 with EVMs but never said anything then. Back then, we did not even know what party voted for and now we have VVPATs. We did not say anything back then. It was all good for TDP until then won Nandhyala By-election. But now the EVMs do not work," ridiculed Jagan.
"Can these comments be made by a person who is the Chief Minister?" Jagan questioned. "If PV Sindhu wins, he says he taught her badminton. If she loses, it is the mistake of the coach. He says I invented Cell Phone and later says Bill Gates did not press Computer Button well," Jagan made fun of Chandrababu.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?