Opposition Leader YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had responded on Chandrababu's Statement 'I do not know if my vote has gone to my party'. Jagan said his vote was clearly visible in the VVPAT Machine when pressed the button beside Fan Symbol. Jagan alleged that Chandrababu is making these comments only as a reason for defeat.
"This same gentleman Chandrababu won in 2014 with EVMs but never said anything then. Back then, we did not even know what party voted for and now we have VVPATs. We did not say anything back then. It was all good for TDP until then won Nandhyala By-election. But now the EVMs do not work," ridiculed Jagan.
"Can these comments be made by a person who is the Chief Minister?" Jagan questioned. "If PV Sindhu wins, he says he taught her badminton. If she loses, it is the mistake of the coach. He says I invented Cell Phone and later says Bill Gates did not press Computer Button well," Jagan made fun of Chandrababu.
Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons? Accordingly Poonam Kaur lodged a complaint with Cyber crime about #Pawanleaks which went viral on social media. Recently some of her conversations were leaked and have become the talk of the town. In the leaked audio clips, Poonam is reported to be talking about Pawan Kalyan and his favorite guru Trivikram
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?