Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
A photograph of placing To-Let board in front of Jana Sena's IT Center is doing the rounds on social media. We are told that all the employees are also given pink slips. There is no resistance from the employees as they are informed before itself that they are hired for short term. So, they are ready about the Pink Slips after the elections.
Janasena can see no future unless it crossed double digit seats and Pawan Kalyan winning both his seats. Any result worse than that will take the steam out of Janasena and may even force Pawan Kalyan back into movies. These offices may get opened before the 2024 elections if at all Janasena has that vigor till then.
Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government YSR Congress Government is rolling sops to the people one after the other but the shortage of sand has been a thorn in the flesh of the government. The sand shortage has resulted in the construction activity to a grinding halt making several people jobless. The crisis still exists even though the government introduced the new sand policy from September.
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award