Hyderabad sources reported that YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) Chief and leader of the Opposition, Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy met the Governor of the two Telugu states, ESL Narasimhan in Raj Bhawan at Hyderabad yesterday. Reportedly YS Jagan accompanied by senior YSRCP leaders, submitted a petition to the Governor apprising him about the status in Andhra Pradesh on day of Elections on April 11.
Meanwhile the petition enumerated details about the atrocities committed by the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on the YSRCP leaders and the people who had voted for them. Furthermore YS Jagan also spoke about the partisan manner in which the TDP government was functioning and the complete failure of law and order in the state on that day. Apparently evidence and other documents related to the poll violence were submitted along with the complaint.
When speaking to the media after meeting the Governor, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that a representation to the Governor was submitted to about various issues pertaining to the violence and attacks that happened on the day of polling and afterwards. Hence complete control should be given to the centre and additional CC cameras should be placed and the feed should be relayed directly to the CEC in Delhi and in the CEO's office and not to the District Collector who was appointed by the Chief Minister himself.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries