Accordingly it is a well-known fact that politics has no boundaries when it comes to verbal attacks. Meanwhile it can drag anyone into a duel irrespective of their personal situation or losses. Furthermore the latest comments have come from leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party who have been upset with Telugu Desam Party Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu for his antics against the BJP government over the past one and half year.
Apparently after Chandrababu's campaign in support of Nikhil Gowda for the JD(S), grandson of former PM and JD(S) chief Deve Gowda, BJP leaders in Karnataka made comments stating that the TDP chief is trying to put down another Telugu woman who is contesting against Nikhil, as an independent after her husband's death. Furthermore film actor, Sumalatha, wife of Ambareesh who supported as an independent by the BJP.
Moreover these comments have not gone down well with the people as they are not only in bad taste about Sumalatha's passing but also are too personal for anyone talk about. JD(S) leaders have been crying foul over BJP's cheap remarks on how they are trying to use Ambareesh's death to gain sympathy for Sumalatha. Apparently TDP sources say that the BJP is trying to use anything and everything to defame Chandrababu.
When is Telangana Local Body polling planned? As per report the schedule for the local body polls in Telangana is announced. The ZPTC and MPTC elections will be held in three phases while the results will be declared on May 27th. Meanwhile the notification for the first phase of elections will be out on April 22nd while the polling is scheduled on May 6th. Furthermore the phase two notification will be released on April 26th and the polling will be held on May 10th.
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR