Accordingly it is a well-known fact that politics has no boundaries when it comes to verbal attacks. Meanwhile it can drag anyone into a duel irrespective of their personal situation or losses. Furthermore the latest comments have come from leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party who have been upset with Telugu Desam Party Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu for his antics against the BJP government over the past one and half year.
Apparently after Chandrababu's campaign in support of Nikhil Gowda for the JD(S), grandson of former PM and JD(S) chief Deve Gowda, BJP leaders in Karnataka made comments stating that the TDP chief is trying to put down another Telugu woman who is contesting against Nikhil, as an independent after her husband's death. Furthermore film actor, Sumalatha, wife of Ambareesh who supported as an independent by the BJP.
Moreover these comments have not gone down well with the people as they are not only in bad taste about Sumalatha's passing but also are too personal for anyone talk about. JD(S) leaders have been crying foul over BJP's cheap remarks on how they are trying to use Ambareesh's death to gain sympathy for Sumalatha. Apparently TDP sources say that the BJP is trying to use anything and everything to defame Chandrababu.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries