Kodela Siva Prasad Rao has first time come before the media after he becomes Speaker of the AP Assembly. He explained the situation that was happened in Sattenapalli on polling day (April 11th) to the media. Jagan has blamed that Kodela himself tear his shirt after he entered into polling booth. Kodela challenged Jagan to check the video footage on that day. Kodela said that Jagan was never become Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Kodela step into TDP office first time and discussed with media on Sattenapalli incident. First time he discussed on politics after long time. Kodela went into polling booth when TDP cadre made complaint that YSRCP tried for rigging in the booth. TDP cadre felt that Kodela patience saved the TDP pride in Sattenapalli. Kodela followers were in angry and aggressive mood for YSRCP violent attack on their leader. They discussed among themselves in party office today. They want to see Kodela as Home Minister if TDP back into power again.
Kodela hold many portfolios both in NTR and CBN era. He was the Home Minister for AP when Vangaveeti Ranga was murdered in 1988. Kodela got fame and controversies as Home Minister in the state. Kodela said that he didn’t utter the name of his opponent Ambati Rambabu. Kodela blame that Ambati is the key person on April 11th attack on him.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?