Located in Warangal district, Parakala village has been the centre stage of news in Andhra Pradesh due to unexpected reasons, as few days back a young man had been to a wine shop located close to the RTC depot of the village and the person had asked for a beer and much to his shock, there was a scorpion inside the bottle of beer.
This despite the fact that it was a sealed bottle and without even seeing it the man started drinking beer from the bottle and he was not aware of it, and only when he finished and emptied the bottle did he notice that during last peg he was able to observe dead remains of the scorpion came near the bottle opening.
Following this the person was extremely shocked and frightened of the poisonous impacts and started a fight with the shop owner for which the owner said he did not manufacture it and just sells it and after this a complaint was sent to excise team and investigation is expected.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding