Popular Samajwadi Party member Azam Khan has become a part of a cheap controversy and an ugly news as he had made very nasty and distasteful statement and derogatory comments on yesteryear actress and BJP Rampur MP candidate Jayaprada.
Speaking in a public meeting as a campaign activity for election he blurted out a cheap statement that he was the first person to find that the actress Jaya Prada wears Khaki underwear, which actually was intended to refer to the uniform of RSS which happens to be Khaki colored.
Instead of toning down his statement to saffron color he had made a very disgusting remark that was extremely derogatory and shaming Jayaprada, and the sexist comments has been strongly condemned by National Commission for Women which is expected to request Election Commission to take action against Azam Khan, who is the opponent candidate of Jayaprada in Rampur.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding