Popular Samajwadi Party member Azam Khan has become a part of a cheap controversy and an ugly news as he had made very nasty and distasteful statement and derogatory comments on yesteryear actress and BJP Rampur MP candidate Jayaprada.
Speaking in a public meeting as a campaign activity for election he blurted out a cheap statement that he was the first person to find that the actress Jaya Prada wears Khaki underwear, which actually was intended to refer to the uniform of RSS which happens to be Khaki colored.
Instead of toning down his statement to saffron color he had made a very disgusting remark that was extremely derogatory and shaming Jayaprada, and the sexist comments has been strongly condemned by National Commission for Women which is expected to request Election Commission to take action against Azam Khan, who is the opponent candidate of Jayaprada in Rampur.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries