Reportedly with blockbuster 'KGF', Kannada actor Yash gained nation-wide popularity and he emerged as a new superstar from South India, but the CM of Karnataka is unhappy with campaigning of the star actor for Ambareesh's wife Sumalatha, who is contesting as independent candidate from Mandya Lok Sabha segment.
Meanwhile recently CM of Karnataka, Kumaraswamy has made sharp comments on actor Yash in his election speech Mandya. Furthermore warning the KGF star, the Chief Minister said the producers in Karnataka are investing in his films because of their strength.
Moreover referring to Yash, Kumaraswamy said, "Some actor alleged against our party members. But, my supporters have kept silent because of him and these actors will not survive if producers like us do not invest on them. Their career will not move forward, without producers like us." He further asked party supporters not to believe everything seen on silver screen. He questioned: "Where were these actors when farmers committed suicide?" and, they want Yash to come out of political problems as he is getting ready to begin the sequel for KGF soon.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding