YSR Congress General Secretary and the party's Rajya Sabha MP, V Vijaya Sai Reddy has lodged a complaint with Tadepalli police alleging threatening calls from Telugu Desam leaders, who have allegedly threatened to kill him for criticizing the TDP government on Twitter and the media.
He further complained that he was receiving threatening calls frequently from some phone numbers. He gave a few numbers to the Police to investigate. He sought police action against those threatening him. In his complaint that he initially ignored the threatening calls, but those continued unabated.
He said that the unknown persons were making threatening calls very often and further were repeatedly warning him not to act against Chandra Babu Naidu and if he did they further threatened to kill him. Usually, YSR Congress leaders complain with Telangana Police about such complaints but this time for a change, they approached Andhra Pradesh Government.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries