YSR Congress General Secretary and the party's Rajya Sabha MP, V Vijaya Sai Reddy has lodged a complaint with Tadepalli police alleging threatening calls from Telugu Desam leaders, who have allegedly threatened to kill him for criticizing the TDP government on Twitter and the media.
He further complained that he was receiving threatening calls frequently from some phone numbers. He gave a few numbers to the Police to investigate. He sought police action against those threatening him. In his complaint that he initially ignored the threatening calls, but those continued unabated.
He said that the unknown persons were making threatening calls very often and further were repeatedly warning him not to act against Chandra Babu Naidu and if he did they further threatened to kill him. Usually, YSR Congress leaders complain with Telangana Police about such complaints but this time for a change, they approached Andhra Pradesh Government.
When is Telangana Local Body polling planned? As per report the schedule for the local body polls in Telangana is announced. The ZPTC and MPTC elections will be held in three phases while the results will be declared on May 27th. Meanwhile the notification for the first phase of elections will be out on April 22nd while the polling is scheduled on May 6th. Furthermore the phase two notification will be released on April 26th and the polling will be held on May 10th.
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR