After a KIA motors plant was established near Penukonda village of Anantapur, several restaurants and guesthouses exclusively meant for Koreans have cropped up. A national media house has claimed that locals are not even allowed entry into these establishments which has created a huge uproar in the social media.
Some say this is nothing but racism and the Koreans are acting like East Indian Company. Anantapur Collector, Veerapandian responded on the issue and deployed Penukonda RDO to verify these allegations. The RDO verified the claims and found them to be fake. He brought to the notice of the collector that everyone is being allowed.
The RDO along with the management of the Restaurants held a Press Conference to condemn the allegations which are being intentionally spread to malign the Prestigious Investment to Rayalaseema. Kia Motors has established its first plant in India in Penukonda and it is the biggest FDI investments of the country in the last five years.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries