After a KIA motors plant was established near Penukonda village of Anantapur, several restaurants and guesthouses exclusively meant for Koreans have cropped up. A national media house has claimed that locals are not even allowed entry into these establishments which has created a huge uproar in the social media.
Some say this is nothing but racism and the Koreans are acting like East Indian Company. Anantapur Collector, Veerapandian responded on the issue and deployed Penukonda RDO to verify these allegations. The RDO verified the claims and found them to be fake. He brought to the notice of the collector that everyone is being allowed.
The RDO along with the management of the Restaurants held a Press Conference to condemn the allegations which are being intentionally spread to malign the Prestigious Investment to Rayalaseema. Kia Motors has established its first plant in India in Penukonda and it is the biggest FDI investments of the country in the last five years.
Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons? Accordingly Poonam Kaur lodged a complaint with Cyber crime about #Pawanleaks which went viral on social media. Recently some of her conversations were leaked and have become the talk of the town. In the leaked audio clips, Poonam is reported to be talking about Pawan Kalyan and his favorite guru Trivikram
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?