BJP prominent member and Women and Child welfare minister of Maharashtra named Pankaja Munde is now embroiled in a huge controversy following her sensational and wrong statement that BJP once elected to the throne again will change the constituency after Lok Sabha elections.
She happens to be the daughter of former late central minister Gopinath Munde, and she said this statement when she was in a place named Beed where she campaigned in support of her sister Pritam Munde who is also from BJP as she said Babasaheb Ambedkar drafted the constitution, and now we will bring amendments to it saying proper person who can modify constitution must be winning elections.
This controversial speech of Pankaja Munde was captured on camera and has been spreading viral across social media and she is getting trolled and abused.
Janasena Lost Deposits 121 Seats of the Total 137 Seats it Contested Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has suffered a humiliating defeat in his maiden Elections. Pawan Kalyan contested from two seats — Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka and lost from both of them. Janasena has managed to just open its account with one seat from Razole (East Godavari). Here are further insights into the massive disaster result of Janasena.
- Lagadapati Announces No Surveys Going Further
- Elaborate Arrangements On for Jagan's Swearing-in Ceremony
- How did CBN react after hearing Jagan's victory?
- Lagadapati Survey Forces A Man into Suicide
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at BJP Headquarters
- Do you know why AP people chose Jagan as their CM?
- Telangana celebrities greeted YS Jagan
- Arnab's Sunny Leone goofup!