Sources from Cuddalore stated that brisk polling was recorded in the early hours of Thursday across the constituency. Meanwhile as per report among the heavyweights who cast their votes were TNCC president K. S. Alagiri who cast his vote at the Panchayat Union Elementary School in Keerapalayam near Chidambaram.
Furthermore as of 9 a.m., Cuddalore had recorded 5 per cent polling. Reportedly long queues built up at the polling booth at Cuddalore Marketing Committee. Further the commencement of voting was delayed by about half an hour at the St. Joseph HSS in Kammiyanpettai in Cuddalore due to a technical glitch in the machine.
Moreover Tamilnadu Deputy Chief minister O. Panneerselvam cast his vote at a polling station in Periakulam accompanied by his family members and standing in the queue for over 45 minutes, he exercised his vote. Reports added polling was going on brisk in Theni and it was largely peaceful in Andipatti and Periakulam where by poll was underway.
AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP Many surveys come out after 6.30 pm and predict the verdict of AP People on their own figures. Mr. Shaik Mastan has been appointed as Political Advisor to AP BJP President Kanna Lakshmi Narayana. He was felicitated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his recent election campaign in AP.
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections
- The chain reaction of Pulwama Attack sees their supporters being jailed!
- Amazon intensifies its competition with Uber Eats
- Pawan Kalyan Performed Homam for His Victory
- Wondering who is this doppelganger of Yogi Adityanath?
- Kamal Hassan says History shown all religions have their extremists
- Why YSRCP & TRS held a meeting following invitation from Congress?
- Lagadapati Survey Just For Making Money in Betting?
- Lagadapati First Quote: Pavan steps into Assembly
- TDP Planning Violence in 17 Constituencies on Counting Day
- Will Telangana Prisons be closed?