According to sources polling agents and volunteers are hard at work in Karnataka's Mandya to encourage voters to exercise their franchise despite the scorching heat. Meanwhile they are waiting on pavements near polling booths and trying their best to convince voters.
Furthermore Sharath, a die-hard fan of late actor cum politician MH Ambareesh, was seen showing a model EVM to people heading to the polling station at Ashok Nagar. He was also seen asking voters to elect Independent candidate Sumalatha Ambareesh "to protect the self-esteem of Mandya as well to fight against the dynastic politics" of former Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda's family.
Moreover Karnataka minister DK Shivakumar voted at a polling booth in Dodda Halahalli in Kanakapura taluk. Karnataka recorded a voter turnout of 21.47 percent till 1 pm, Tamilnadu recorded 23.09 percent and Puducherry, 35.27 percent. Hence as many as 51 polling booths reported EVM glitches across Tamilnadu, including 33 booths in Kanyakumari constituency and four in Chennai.
Bye-polls held in Tamilnadu Assembly Constituencies Accordingly voting in the bye-elections for four Tamilnadu Assembly constituencies Aravakuruchi, Sulur, Thiruparankundram and Ottapidaram began on Sunday morning. Meanwhile the re-polling also began in the 13 booths in Erode, Dharmapuri, Tiruvallur and Cuddalore Lok Sabha constituencies. Furthermore
- AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections
- The chain reaction of Pulwama Attack sees their supporters being jailed!
- Amazon intensifies its competition with Uber Eats
- Pawan Kalyan Performed Homam for His Victory
- Wondering who is this doppelganger of Yogi Adityanath?
- Kamal Hassan says History shown all religions have their extremists
- Why YSRCP & TRS held a meeting following invitation from Congress?
- Lagadapati Survey Just For Making Money in Betting?
- Lagadapati First Quote: Pavan steps into Assembly
- TDP Planning Violence in 17 Constituencies on Counting Day