According to sources from selling pens to stationery, working in the sales dept to revolutionizing the inverter industry in India, his entrepreneurial journey has been long and diverse. Reportedly Kunwer Sachdeva, the founder of India's leading power solutions company Su-Kam Power Systems, is one of the greatest innovator, marketer, motivational speaker and visionary entrepreneur of our times.
Furthermore coming from a lower middle class family background, Sachdeva never let financial constraints stop him from becoming a serial entrepreneur from a young age of 15 years. Meanwhile being a visionary, Kunwer was quick to foresee the growth of power backup industry in India and decided to shut down his cable TV business in 1998 to found Su-Kam Power Systems. Accordingly once a startup, Su-Kam, is now an Indian Multi-National Corporation, and is recognized as one of the fastest growing organization among the India Inc. 500.
Moreover under Kunwer's guidance, Su-Kam has now established itself as a reliable brand in 90 countries worldwide. Kunwer has won several awards for entrepreneurship, technology and innovation. Further most notable of them being Government of India's 'Bharat Shiromani' and Ernst and Young's 'Entrepreneur of the Year'. Apparently “You can go from very small to very big”, and these stories exemplify it the best. Or rather, sometimes, all it takes is for someone to be at the right time, and at the right place, and BOOM! They have made it and everybody knows their name.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai