According to sources it was stated that while both TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu and YSRC president YS Jagan have come out in the open to claim that their respective parties will win 140+ seats in the recently concluded election, why is Janasena party chief Pawan Kalyan not making any claims? That's the question lingering in the minds of many right now.
Reportedly Pawan made no claims about election results so far and we have to say that he's completely absent from media glare and whether he is intentionally avoiding this, or simply taking rest, his silence could be misconstrued for the now. Furthermore sources in Janasena Party are saying that Pawan actually knows the reality and hence he is silent.
Moreover no matter how much anyone claimed during the election rally, including Pawan saying that he will become CM, the reality is that Janasena might win 5-15 seats as the voting turnout is too high in some Janasena dominating areas. However, with these seats, one cannot become Chief Minister. Perhaps Pawan is very clear that he will run the show like this till 2024 and that's when he will target the CM post.
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo