Reportedly the battle lines appear to be drawn, firm and proper. India’s largest private sector conglomerate, the Reliance Group will take on the e-commerce front runners Amazon and Flipkart, both owned/run by US giants. Meanwhile the development itself is not new, but what has prompted this report is the news that Reliance has started pulling out of these e-commerce platforms and others like Myntra and Jabong, the products it was selling as a registered seller.
Furthermore these products comprise some of Reliance’s own brands plus a number of international brands for which the company or one of its arms holds exclusive marketing rights for the Indian market. Apparently these brands include Diesel, Kate Spade, Steve Madden, Burberry, Canali, Emporio Armani, Furla, Jimmy Choo and Marks & Spencer.
Apparently the platform will see the whole range of products that the company is already engaged in selling through offline stores, from grocery, fashion to electronics and footwear and the company is known for its aggressive and disruptive strategies as was witnessed in the case of the mobile phone service Reliance Jio.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations