Southern Railway might begin circular suburban train services between Arakkonam and Chengalpet in 10 days. The plan to run 12-car EMU is waiting for general manager approval because of model code of conduct and Arakkonam-Takkolam detour line was linked by southern railway to the Arakkonam-Jolarpet line.
During April 11 and 15, several suburban trains got cancelled due to non interlocking block commissioning and in few days the circular suburban services will come to existence.
Special trains as of now will become regular on May 23 after election results. Defense ministry sanctioned 60 crores for electrified line connecting Takkolam and Arakkonam.
Janasena Lost Deposits 121 Seats of the Total 137 Seats it Contested Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has suffered a humiliating defeat in his maiden Elections. Pawan Kalyan contested from two seats — Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka and lost from both of them. Janasena has managed to just open its account with one seat from Razole (East Godavari). Here are further insights into the massive disaster result of Janasena.
- Lagadapati Announces No Surveys Going Further
- Elaborate Arrangements On for Jagan's Swearing-in Ceremony
- How did CBN react after hearing Jagan's victory?
- Lagadapati Survey Forces A Man into Suicide
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at BJP Headquarters
- Do you know why AP people chose Jagan as their CM?
- Telangana celebrities greeted YS Jagan
- Arnab's Sunny Leone goofup!