Manipur sources stated that after ending decades long rivalry, SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati shared dais at an election rally here with the BSP President describing the SP patron as a "real leader" of the backwards, unlike Prime Minister Narendra Modi whom she dubbed as "farzi". Meanwhile the BSP leader arrived at the Christian College ground to a rousing reception by surging crowds, comprising mainly of Samajwadi Party supporters in the party citadel.
Furthermore in her speech, Mayawati defended her move to join hands with the SP and said sometimes in the interest of the party and people some difficult decisions have to be taken. She said “She knew people must be wondering why she had come here to campaign for Mulayam Singhji despite the State Guest House case sometimes in janhit and party movement some difficult decisions have to be taken”.
The BSP supreme said "There is no doubt that Mulayam Singh has taken members of all sections of society along with him under the SP banner and he is the real leader, specially of backwards who still consider him as leader...he is not a 'naqli' or 'farzi' backward (leader) like Narendra Modi”.
Jagan Takes A Stunning Decision on Swearing-In Ceremony Venue YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to take the oath as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 30th of this month. jagan is the Second Chief Minister for the Truncated State. Earlier, there are rumors that the Oath-Taking Ceremony will take place in Idupulapaya Estate or Tirupati. But Jagan has taken a surprising decision.
- Balayya as Okka Magadu in Ananthapur district!
- Pawan Kalyan Bags Humiliating Defeat In Both The Seats
- Nara Lokesh's Political Career is Finished?
- Political Parties orders for SWEETS to mark the Celebrations
- BJP fires all CYLINDERS, sets Historic Victory
- Jagan Mohan Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Date
- YS Jagan thro Padayatra attained VICTORY
- Congress leader Ratan Singh dies due to Heart Attack on hearing vote counting!