Rakhi Dutta of Kerala had her father diagnosed with a very dangerous liver issue, which could even kill him and he was struggling for life and the 19 year old girl had taken all the measures and efforts to give her father the best treatment.
Following the failure of many doctors to help and treat her father Rakhi and her sister trusted and shifted their father to AIG hospital where Rakhi made a brave decision as she decided to donate 65% of her liver for her father's liver transplant operation suggested by doctors.
Despite the fact that Rakhi has to live with pain and the surgical scars of the transplant her bold and unconditional act of love for her father has won the hearts of many on social media who are praising her.
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today