Rakhi Dutta of Kerala had her father diagnosed with a very dangerous liver issue, which could even kill him and he was struggling for life and the 19 year old girl had taken all the measures and efforts to give her father the best treatment.
Following the failure of many doctors to help and treat her father Rakhi and her sister trusted and shifted their father to AIG hospital where Rakhi made a brave decision as she decided to donate 65% of her liver for her father's liver transplant operation suggested by doctors.
Despite the fact that Rakhi has to live with pain and the surgical scars of the transplant her bold and unconditional act of love for her father has won the hearts of many on social media who are praising her.
Balayya as Okka Magadu in Ananthapur district! From Srikakulam to Ananthapur, everywhere the YSRCP political wave exists in Andhra Pradesh. YSRCP has dominated every district with Maximum number of Assembly segments over TDP in 13 districts of AP.
- Pawan Kalyan Bags Humiliating Defeat In Both The Seats
- Nara Lokesh's Political Career is Finished?
- Political Parties orders for SWEETS to mark the Celebrations
- BJP fires all CYLINDERS, sets Historic Victory
- Jagan Mohan Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Date
- YS Jagan thro Padayatra attained VICTORY
- Congress leader Ratan Singh dies due to Heart Attack on hearing vote counting!
- PM Modi to be at BJP HQ at 5PM Today