When talking to the senior leaders of Kadapa and Kurnool district, Chandrababu Naidu has made interesting comments about forming next government in AP. Recently confident Naidu stated that TDP would come back to power. Meanwhile he had inquired with Kadapa leaders on how many seats TDP would bag this time. Furthermore Kadapa TDP leaders replied that the TDP would win more seats in the district compared to 2014 and Kadapa TDP leaders told Naidu that TDP will win 4 seats in the district.
Furthermore stating his stats and predictions, Chandrababu Naidu said 70 to 80% of urban women who benefited from Pasupu Kunkuma scheme have voted for TDP and he said 60 percent of village women who benefited from Pasupu Kunkuma voted for TDP. Apparently Chandrababu said 100 percent of pension beneficiaries have voted for TDP.
Moreover when a few leaders rose that party workers are worried about TDP's victory after he took up fight against the EVMs and Election Commission, Naidu clarified his position. Perhaps he reiterated that 50% of VVPAT slips should be counted and he said someone should take lead and talk against the "faults" in the conduct of elections. Apparently Naidu's meet with Kadapa and Kurnool leaders have given new boost to party leaders. Naidu's confidence has given a great relief to party's workers.
Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11 London sources reported that fugitive diamond trader Nirav Modi, who is fighting extradition to India on charges over the nearly USD 2 billion Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud and money laundering case, on Thursday was remanded to prison until November 11 after he appeared via video link from his London jail for a regular remand hearing.
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing