When talking to the senior leaders of Kadapa and Kurnool district, Chandrababu Naidu has made interesting comments about forming next government in AP. Recently confident Naidu stated that TDP would come back to power. Meanwhile he had inquired with Kadapa leaders on how many seats TDP would bag this time. Furthermore Kadapa TDP leaders replied that the TDP would win more seats in the district compared to 2014 and Kadapa TDP leaders told Naidu that TDP will win 4 seats in the district.
Furthermore stating his stats and predictions, Chandrababu Naidu said 70 to 80% of urban women who benefited from Pasupu Kunkuma scheme have voted for TDP and he said 60 percent of village women who benefited from Pasupu Kunkuma voted for TDP. Apparently Chandrababu said 100 percent of pension beneficiaries have voted for TDP.
Moreover when a few leaders rose that party workers are worried about TDP's victory after he took up fight against the EVMs and Election Commission, Naidu clarified his position. Perhaps he reiterated that 50% of VVPAT slips should be counted and he said someone should take lead and talk against the "faults" in the conduct of elections. Apparently Naidu's meet with Kadapa and Kurnool leaders have given new boost to party leaders. Naidu's confidence has given a great relief to party's workers.
Why CM Chandrababu Naidu met Rahul Gandhi, Mayawati & Akhilesh Yadav? As per report after continuing his campaign to meet various leaders and sew up a non-BJP front before the announcement of Lok Sabha results on May 23, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief Chandrababu Naidu met Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav and Bahujan Samaj Party President Mayawati in Lucknow on Saturday.
- Bye-polls held in Tamilnadu Assembly Constituencies
- AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections
- The chain reaction of Pulwama Attack sees their supporters being jailed!
- Amazon intensifies its competition with Uber Eats
- Pawan Kalyan Performed Homam for His Victory
- Wondering who is this doppelganger of Yogi Adityanath?
- Kamal Hassan says History shown all religions have their extremists
- Why YSRCP & TRS held a meeting following invitation from Congress?
- Lagadapati Survey Just For Making Money in Betting?
- Lagadapati First Quote: Pavan steps into Assembly