During Telangana Agitation days, KCR used to call Ramoji Rao as another Andhrodu and once threatened to dig Ramoji Rao Film City with One Lakh Ploughs. Things have changed after the state is attained and KCR came to Power. KCR went to Ramoji Film City and spent a day there. He also accorded all permissions for Ramoji Rao's Om City Venture.
Eenadu has changed its stance and started supporting TRS in Telangana. But things changed during Telangana Assembly Elections as Ramoji Rao once again tilted towards Mahakutami in support of Chandrababu Naidu. There were reports that KCR is not at all happy with Ramoji Rao for taking the side of Mahakutami.
Some TRS leaders went to the extent of saying that KCR will be showing Ramoji Rao his place after being elected once again. But it looks like that is not the case and KCR still wants to be in the good books of the Media Baron. He attended the wedding ceremony of Ramoji Rao's Granddaughter and blessed the couple.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17