The schedule for the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies (MPTCs) and Zilla Parishad Territorial Constituencies (ZPTCs) elections in Telangana has been officially released by Telangana State Election Commission (TSEC) on Saturday. Elections are being planned for the posts of 5,817 MPTCs and 583 ZPTCs in three phases on 6, 10 and 14 of May.
KCR is planning to allot Siddipet ZP Chairman Post to Vanteru Pratap Reddy. He has been arch-rival to the Chief Minister and contested twice on KCR in 2014 and 2018. Later he joined in TRS in January with the promise of an MLC or a Good Position. Vanteru played a very active role in the recent elections for Medak Parliament.
Siddipet General Parishad Chairman is reserved for OC Women and so Vanteru's daughter-in-law, Roja Reddy will be fielded. from Jagadevpur. After her victory, she will be made Siddipet General Parishad Chairperson. With this, KCR totally eliminated any political rivalry in his Gajwel constituency.
Why CM Chandrababu Naidu met Rahul Gandhi, Mayawati & Akhilesh Yadav? As per report after continuing his campaign to meet various leaders and sew up a non-BJP front before the announcement of Lok Sabha results on May 23, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief Chandrababu Naidu met Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav and Bahujan Samaj Party President Mayawati in Lucknow on Saturday.
- Bye-polls held in Tamilnadu Assembly Constituencies
- AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections
- The chain reaction of Pulwama Attack sees their supporters being jailed!
- Amazon intensifies its competition with Uber Eats
- Pawan Kalyan Performed Homam for His Victory
- Wondering who is this doppelganger of Yogi Adityanath?
- Kamal Hassan says History shown all religions have their extremists
- Why YSRCP & TRS held a meeting following invitation from Congress?
- Lagadapati Survey Just For Making Money in Betting?
- Lagadapati First Quote: Pavan steps into Assembly