As per report senior TDP leader and Anantapur MP made some sensational comments on Monday morning when he revealed to the media that voters had become greedy and demanded Rs. 5,000 per vote. Meanwhile, he also said that the party spent Rs. 50 crores in his constituency. Reportedly JC also told the media that he gave each voter Rs 2000. Hence this led to a sensation in the state and is creating waves on social media and it remains to be seen how the Election Commission will react to this piece of news as buying votes is a clear violation of rules.
Furthermore, the Anantapur MP openly claiming that voters demanded Rs. 5,000 per vote and that they were forced to shell down Rs. 2,000 per vote has sent shock waves through political circles. Apparently JC Diwakar Reddy has always had the spotlight on him with his controversial statements. Meanwhile his latest one, however, may land him in fresh trouble with the Election Commission, observers say.
Moreover, it must be recalled that TDP MLA of the time, Revanth Reddy was caught red-handed while trying to bribe TRS MLA Elvis Stephenson in 2015in what has since come to be known as the ‘Note-for-Vote’ case. Recently an audio tape has since gone viral in what was widely reported as Chandrababu Naidu’s voice and he is heard telling Stephenson that he (Chandrababu) has been briefed by his men in the tape.
Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls Chennai sources added that in the first major electoral exercise after the demise of the two Dravidian giants, M Karuanidhi and J Jayalalitha, the voter in Tamilnadu has indicated (s)he is willing to explore beyond the defined boundaries of political discourse. Meanwhile the poll results show the voters' yearning for an alternative.
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!