Chennai sources stated that the Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam (AMMK) headed by TTV Dhinakaran Monday urged the Election Commission to allow agents of political parties to stay round the clock at centers where EVMs used in the April 18 Lok Sabha elections in Tamilnadu are stored. Meanwhile, a day after a woman tahsildar was suspended for alleged violation of norms in entering a room where polling records were kept in Madurai, AMMK leader Thanga Tamilselvan said his party had 'suspicion' about state government officials deployed for poll work.
As per agents were not allowed beyond 10 pm and the restriction should be eased to avoid escalation of suspicion, Tamilselvan, a key aide of Dhinakaran, told reporters. He said "If the counting happens in a day or two, it would not be a problem, but it is a month-long wait (for May 23). We are okay with efforts taken by the EC, but its implementation lies with officials of state government".
Moreover he also questioned the need for the official to visit the storage room. Apparently Tamilnadu Chief Electoral officer Satyabrata SahooSunday ordered the suspension of the tahsildar after an inquiry based on a complaint by CPI-M candidate in Madurai constituency. According to poll Officials "Three-tier security system has been provided to the strong rooms, which are being monitored using CCTV cameras round the clock".
Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan Reportedly Power star Pawan Kalyan who has a huge fan base across the globe is lately hitting the headlines for various reasons. Meanwhile over the past few days, we have been hearing reports that Pawan Kalyan would come back into the movies. Furthermore as his political career is at stake after the election results in Andhra Pradesh, it is left to see whether he will bounce back into movies
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?