Amaravathi sources stated that TDP supremo Chandrababu Naidu conducted a prolonged review meeting on his party's prospects on Monday, even as he has been asserting that he would return to power. Meanwhile, in his review meeting conducted from Praja Vedika in Undavalli, Chandrababu is said to have enquired about the voting pattern and chances of victory in various pockets. Apparently, he interacted with MP and MLA candidates from the TDP and Chandrababu is learned to have questioned them about the likely tally of the TDP. Moreover, be also asked individual candidates about their chances of winning.
Reportedly neither senior leaders in the party nor the candidates could shed light or give any assurance on their victory clearly, it is learned. Further not just candidates, but some senior leaders with considerable clout in their districts, reportedly remained largely vague about the number of seats which could be won and seemed to have been ambiguous about the party's prospects.
Perhaps uncertainty more than anything else seems to have gripped the TDP leaders, as also the fear of imminent defeat. Hence the TDP chief is said to have expressed his displeasure at leaders and candidates who were unclear about their victory and many TDP leaders have already admitted to the media that they had to face a stiff challenge from the YSRCP in their constituencies
HD Kumaraswamy turned down his invitation to attend opposition meeting in Delhi Reportedly Karnataka Chief Minister’s Office on Tuesday morning issued a statement confirming that Kumaraswamy would not attend the scheduled meeting of opposition parties organized at the insistence of Naidu. Meanwhile with fissures emerging in JD(S) Congress coalition in Karnataka, the JD(S) may well snap ties with Congress in the event of BJP led NDA returns to power at the Centre.
- South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?