Hyderabad sources reported that Whoever comes to power in Andhra Pradesh will face a serious financial crisis this year. Meanwhile, the state government borrowed Rs 5,000 crore in April, the first month of the current financial year. Furthermore, to grant sops to people in view of the Assembly elections, the Telugu Desam government borrowed the money just one week before the polling on April 11.
Apparently, the TD government disbursed about Rs 15,000 crore under Annadata Sukhibhava, PasupuKumkuma, social welfare pensions schemes and the last phase of the farm loan waiver, just four days before the polling date.
Furthermore, the AP government had asked the Centre to permit it to borrow Rs 32,000 crore in the current financial year. Hence after calculating the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP), the state government calculated that its borrowing capacity would be Rs 32,000 crore this year. Reportedly the Centre allowed borrowing of only Rs 8,000 crore in the four-month period and it said its calculations were different from those of the state government and cleared a smaller amount.
Moreover, the Centre said that it would decide on the borrowing amount for the current financial year. Perhaps it pointed out that the state government had presented the vote on account budget for four months, and it would allow borrowing of Rs 8,000 crore during the four-month period.
Exit Polls' have showed zero impact on betting Reportedly before the Exit Polls surveys, majority had hopes on ruling TDP in Andhra Pradesh but the equations have altered. When cashing this bookies are indulging in huge betting in AP. As per report the 'Exit Polls' have showed zero impact on betting and we can consider that YSRCP is still the hot favorite among the bookies and bidders.
- Jagan Leaves to Amaravati for Counting Day
- HD Kumaraswamy turned down his invitation to attend opposition meeting in Delhi
- South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius