In what can be termed as a major embarrassment for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Fifty turmeric farmers from Nizamabad district of Telangana plan to contest the election against him in Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency to highlight their problems. A majority of them from the scheduled castes and women.
178 distressed farmers fought an election against Chief Minister KCR's daughter, Kavitha in Nizamabad Lok Sabha Segment. They plan to file their nominations on April 28, two days after Modi files his papers. Polling in Varanasi is scheduled in the last phase on May 19. 29th April is the last day for nominations.
They are planning to file their nominations as Independent candidates to highlight their demands for higher remunerative prices for turmeric and red jowar and setting up of Turmeric Board in Nizamabad. They made it clear that they will contest to highlight their issues and not to oppose any candidate.
South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada Hyderabad sources made a statement that In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer season, South Central Railways (SCR) would run two summer special trains between Hyderabad–Kakinada Town – Hyderabad.
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan