Sources from Amaravathi stated that with exactly one month left for the elections, punters in Andhra Pradesh are now running huge bets on who will win with a great majority between YSR Congress President Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy or TDP Chief and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile, with huge money already running on the hottest of who will be the Chief Minister, punters are also keen on the majority.
Furthermore, in Pulivendula alone, the stakes are very high with punters expecting Jagan to win a bumper majority over Chandrababu in Kuppam. Apparently, this election has not only got the interest of punters and the betting mafia, but also NRIs and people from Telangana. Reports added the state elections were keenly watched by Telugu people across the globe.
Moreover, YSRCP is confident of Jagan's majority cross Chandrababu's, TDP sources say that Chandrababu never campaigns in Kuppam but wins the seat always. Perhaps ever since he changed his constituency Chandragiri to Kuppam, Chandrababu won the seat but never went specifically to the constituency to campaign there. Presently with such high money running on both of them, looks like Jagan is favored more by the punters in the state.
South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada Hyderabad sources made a statement that In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer season, South Central Railways (SCR) would run two summer special trains between Hyderabad–Kakinada Town – Hyderabad.
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan