Usually, Bureaucrats can sense the change of the Power. The officers who are on the government side will suddenly switch sides to the new party if the change is imminent. But things are different in Andhra Pradesh. Some senior IAS officers close to LV Subrahmanyam called for a meeting of the AP IAS Officers’ Association at Punnami Ghat guest house in Vijayawada.
The agenda is to condemn Chandrababu’s remarks against the chief secretary. Out of 184 members in the association, only 14 IAS officers came to the meeting, as a result of which it had to be canceled for want of quorum. Does that indicate Bureaucrats expecting Chandrababu to return for one more term?
Some say they cannot ignore Naidu, who is still the chief minister as per the rule book. But then, Chandrababu Naidu cannot make transfers as Caretaker Chief Minister without the approval of the Election Commission. That means something is cooking with the AP IAS Officers. Does this sound trouble for Jagan Mohan Reddy?
5-year-old crosses Marina! A five-year-old girl named Lohita Sarakshi studying in Chennai's Church Park School, Chennai successfully finished swimming 5 km in the sea along the Marina beach. She had her coach K.S. Elangovan and several trained swimmers accompanying her in the swim which was completed in 2 hours.
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?
- Trump says white Nationalism not a widespread threat
- An article in The New York Times called Modi dangerously incompetent
- Is there a secret pact between Chandrababu Naidu & Pawan Kalyan?
- What happened to TDPs 3 Heroes position?
- Narendra Modi received greetings from Superstar Rajinikanth
- How Jagan made a place for himself in the hearts of every single man in AP?
- Front pages of the national dailies printed resurgence of Modi
- Janasena Lost Deposits 121 Seats of the Total 137 Seats it Contested
- Lagadapati Announces No Surveys Going Further
- Elaborate Arrangements On for Jagan's Swearing-in Ceremony
- How did CBN react after hearing Jagan's victory?
- Lagadapati Survey Forces A Man into Suicide
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at BJP Headquarters
- Do you know why AP people chose Jagan as their CM?