Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
Of the four Gandhis, one of them exactly shared the same name as Rahul Gandhi with a suffix K.E. as his initials, the others are namely, Raghul Gandhi and K M Sivaprasad Gandhi. This is a ploy by the Opposite Parties to confuse the voters and divide the votes of the Congress President so that he will be on a sticky wicket.
In all, 22 candidates contested from Wayanad Lok Sabha seat for which polling concluded on Tuesday. Although political parties and individuals in the past have tried to confuse voters by fielding candidates with same names, but, with the introduction of symbols and photographs beside the name of the candidate, voters can be sure of whom they are voting.
Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf? Everyone knows that Chiranjeevi is coming from West Godavari district which was the address for many film personalities like Dasari, Allu, Krishnam Raju et al. At the same time Kapu Community has dominant in West Godavari district.
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?
- Trump says white Nationalism not a widespread threat
- An article in The New York Times called Modi dangerously incompetent
- Is there a secret pact between Chandrababu Naidu & Pawan Kalyan?
- What happened to TDPs 3 Heroes position?
- Narendra Modi received greetings from Superstar Rajinikanth
- How Jagan made a place for himself in the hearts of every single man in AP?
- Front pages of the national dailies printed resurgence of Modi
- Janasena Lost Deposits 121 Seats of the Total 137 Seats it Contested
- Lagadapati Announces No Surveys Going Further
- Elaborate Arrangements On for Jagan's Swearing-in Ceremony
- How did CBN react after hearing Jagan's victory?
- Lagadapati Survey Forces A Man into Suicide