Zameen Ryot is the name of the weekly that many people don’t know much about the weekly in the state. The weekly operates from Nellore as Headquarters. Zameen Ryot is established in 1930 which considers as Nellore Paper. Earlier, it was daily now it turns as weekly edition. Zameen Ryot was published a political story related to Nellore district in its weekly after the completion of the polling on April 11th.
As per the story it gives shock to YSRCP leaders and cadre in the district. Zammen Ryot differs with YSRCP leader’s opinion on winning more number of segments in the district. As per Zameen that TDP would going to win minimum 4 Assembly constituencies in the district and tough competition exist between TDP and YSRCP in other 4 Assembly Segments and YSRCP managed to win 2 Segments. TDP trump cards like Pasupu Kumkuma and Increasing the Pension Amount outplayed Jagan’s One Chance among the voters.
Giving MP ticket to BC Community leader Beeda Mastana Rao would give positive impact on TDP in three Assembly segments like Kavali, Udayagiri and Nellore City. Zameen Ryoy has believed that TDP would able to win Nellore Rural because of Abdul Aziz from Muslim Community. As per the survey, TDP bags Nellore Rural, Sarvepalli, Kavali and Atmakur whereas YSRCP sure to win in two segments like Gudur and Sullurpet and rest of the four would go to be face to face between TDP and YSRCP. Even TDP leaders can’t able to win majority seats in the district but Zameen predicts it. We will see on May 23rd whether Zameen is correct or YSRCP leaders are correct.
IMD predicted light rain in Chennai for next 48 hours Reportedly cloudy weather is expected to continue in Chennai city with the Met Department predicting light rain in some areas. Meanwhile the bulletin issued at 9 pm on Saturday from the Regional Meteorological Centre in Chennai said, “The sky condition is likely to be generally cloudy. Light rain is likely to occur in some areas.”
- A drunken man bit a snake into pieces as it attacked him
- Amazon working with Catamaran, to launch its food delivery service in India
- AP CM Jagan plans to attract more investments
- Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites