Zameen Ryot is the name of the weekly that many people don’t know much about the weekly in the state. The weekly operates from Nellore as Headquarters. Zameen Ryot is established in 1930 which considers as Nellore Paper. Earlier, it was daily now it turns as weekly edition. Zameen Ryot was published a political story related to Nellore district in its weekly after the completion of the polling on April 11th.
As per the story it gives shock to YSRCP leaders and cadre in the district. Zammen Ryot differs with YSRCP leader’s opinion on winning more number of segments in the district. As per Zameen that TDP would going to win minimum 4 Assembly constituencies in the district and tough competition exist between TDP and YSRCP in other 4 Assembly Segments and YSRCP managed to win 2 Segments. TDP trump cards like Pasupu Kumkuma and Increasing the Pension Amount outplayed Jagan’s One Chance among the voters.
Giving MP ticket to BC Community leader Beeda Mastana Rao would give positive impact on TDP in three Assembly segments like Kavali, Udayagiri and Nellore City. Zameen Ryoy has believed that TDP would able to win Nellore Rural because of Abdul Aziz from Muslim Community. As per the survey, TDP bags Nellore Rural, Sarvepalli, Kavali and Atmakur whereas YSRCP sure to win in two segments like Gudur and Sullurpet and rest of the four would go to be face to face between TDP and YSRCP. Even TDP leaders can’t able to win majority seats in the district but Zameen predicts it. We will see on May 23rd whether Zameen is correct or YSRCP leaders are correct.
Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment? Reportedly Saravana Bhavan hotels founder and murder case convict P Rajagopal's suffered from a heart attack late on Saturday, remains critical and is on ventilator support at present. P Rajagopal, who surrendered before the IV Magistrate court in Chennai on July 8, was admitted to Stanley Medical College hospital on the same day. Plagued by health issues, Rajagopal had, in fact, arrived
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM