YSRCP leaders are in process of polling review in various districts after completion of the polling in the state. YS Jagan is likely to come to Hyderabad on April 27th after completing his family trip at abroad. YSRCP leaders are preparing its report to Jagan on district-wise polling trend. Velagapalli Varaprasad Rao lost once in Tirupati and won second time in 2014 elections as YSRCP nominee. YSRCP was announced Velagapalli Varaprasad Rao for Gudur Assembly.
Gudur (Reserved) comes under Tirupati Parliament segment. Reportedly, Varaprasad was unwillingly agreed on Jagan’s decision to move to Gudur Assembly. As per YSRCP cadre, Varaprasad shouldn’t pay his focus on campaign and at the time of polling. YSRCP cadre internally discussed among themselves that Varaprasad’s son Naveen hadn’t withdrawn his nomination papers till the last minute. Reportedly, Varaprasad wants to retain his son as YSRCP nominee instead of him from Gudur.
Second interesting political blunder of Varaprasad is not selecting the polling agents in some polling booths in Gudur Segment. He didn’t even get permissions from Returning Officers for appointing YSRCP polling agents in polling booths. Varaprasad was completely relay on Tirupati YSRCP MP Nominee Balli Durga Prasad on this. Varaprasad was used the same agents that worked for Tirupati MP even for him. This will be highlighted in Nellore district report. It seems that Varaprasad hadn’t contest as MLA.
Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat Hyderabad sources reported that Opposing the construction of new buildings for Secretariat and legislature in Telangana, the opposition Congress, BJP, TDP, Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and others Monday urged Governor ESL Narasimhan to use his powers to stop the "misuse" of public money by the TRS government. Reportedly "He (Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao) is unnecessarily
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary