Reportedly director Ram Gopal Varma aka RGV has been put through a lot of flak by the Chandrababu led TDP government about the release of his controversial film 'Lakshmi's NTR.' Meanwhile after a lot of drama, the film was set to be released on May Day after Andhra Pradesh High Court lifted the stay. Furthermore Ram Gopal Varma who was supposed to conduct a press meet in Vijayawada as part of the film promotion, was detained at Gannavaram Airport and sent back to Hyderabad amidst high drama.
Meanwhile the police had denied entry to the director who was confined for more than seven hours at the airport before he returned to Hyderabad. YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had tweeted in support of RGV and reacted strongly to the incident. Further condemning the episode in strong terms, he asked Chandrababu Naidu if this was his definition of democracy.
Moreover RGV appreciated and thanked YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for condemning the Government's action in Vijayawada. Accordingly the tweet reads; "He really appreciate YSRCP President Sri Jagan Mohan Reddy condemning @ncbn ‘s arrogance ridden government action in Vijayawada of arresting me on #Lakshmis NTR matter."
Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours Reportedly in welcome news for the city, Chennai is likely to receive rainfall for three more days after the rainfall it received on Sunday. Meanwhile the showers are expected on account of the cyclonic circulation over south coastal Tamilnadu and neighborhood which persists at 5.8 km above mean sea level. The Regional Meteorological Centre’s forecast for Monday and Tuesday said “The sky
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online