One more Survey on AP Elections has circulated in Social Media. The survey gave district-wise predictions in its report. No one knows the credibility of this survey but it gives some interesting points in the report. In particular, Survey results in East Godavari and Chittoor districts are different and surprised many political pundits.
There is phenomenon in AP Politics the party that gets more majority segments in East Godavari would form the Government in the state. All election results proved this phenomenon in AP after 1983. In 2014, TDP alliance bags 14 seats in East Godavari out of 19 segments where as YSRCP won 5 Assembly segments. As per the survey, results in East Godavari would be complete different to the earlier elections. Jena Sena would split TDP votes in East Godavari. YSRCP would get benefit with Jena Sena in this election. YSRCP might win 10 segments in the district.
Though Chittoor district is native of CBN, TDP never ever show dominance in the district after 1994 elections. YSRCP won majority segments in the district during 2014 elections. But in this election TDP would get upper hand over YSRCP. TDP might win 10 Assembly segments out of 14 in the district. The same Jena Sena split YSRCP votes than TDP in Chittoor district. As per the survey, Jena Sena hits TDP in Godavari districts and YSRCP in Rayalaseema. We will see the survey is correct or not on May 23rd.
Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy arrived in Delhi for a two-day visit on Monday. He is going to meet Union Home Minister Amit Shah, Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, and Power Minister RK Singh. Interestingly, Jagan has been trying to meet Amit Shah since the start of this month.
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30