Chandrababu Naidu is confident of winning more seats in Kurnool district in 2019 elections when compare to 2014 elections. Even some political analysts strongly believed that TDP getting stronger after Kotla, Gouru and Byreddy in the district. TDP had won three Assembly segments Banaganepalli, Yemmiganur and Pattikonda where as YSRCP won 11 Assembly segments in the district. Kurnool is the second strongest district for YSRCP after Kadapa in Rayalaseema region.
This time Banaganepalli fight turned to be interesting between TDP and YSRCP. Old horses from two parties are contesting again in 2019 elections. Former MLA Challa Ramakrishna Reddy joined in YSRCP from TDP before the elections and in same way Bijjam Pardhasaradhi Reddy who is arch rival to YSRCP nominee Katasani Ramireddy also joined in YSRCP. Two political changes gave positive impact on YSRCP in Banaganepalli.
TDP’s BC Janardhan Reddy won over Katasani Rami Reddy over 17K votes in 2014. Reportedly, there are many chances that TDP might lose Banaganepalli segment in 2019 which it had won in 2014 elections. As usual, YSRCP claims leaders that increased voting % would help to Katasani victory. TDP MLA BC Janardhan Reddy relay on development activities that he did during last 5 years. People would decide who Baadshah of Banaganepalli is on May 23rd.
Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress Hyderabad sources reported that Congress activists, including women, staged a protest here Saturday against the detention of party leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra in Uttar Pradesh on July 19 when she insisted on going to Sonbhadra where 10 people were gunned down this week. Meanwhile the activists, led by its Telananga unit president M Anil Kumar Yadav, burnt an effigy of Uttar Pradesh
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral