Chandrababu Naidu is confident of winning more seats in Kurnool district in 2019 elections when compare to 2014 elections. Even some political analysts strongly believed that TDP getting stronger after Kotla, Gouru and Byreddy in the district. TDP had won three Assembly segments Banaganepalli, Yemmiganur and Pattikonda where as YSRCP won 11 Assembly segments in the district. Kurnool is the second strongest district for YSRCP after Kadapa in Rayalaseema region.
This time Banaganepalli fight turned to be interesting between TDP and YSRCP. Old horses from two parties are contesting again in 2019 elections. Former MLA Challa Ramakrishna Reddy joined in YSRCP from TDP before the elections and in same way Bijjam Pardhasaradhi Reddy who is arch rival to YSRCP nominee Katasani Ramireddy also joined in YSRCP. Two political changes gave positive impact on YSRCP in Banaganepalli.
TDP’s BC Janardhan Reddy won over Katasani Rami Reddy over 17K votes in 2014. Reportedly, there are many chances that TDP might lose Banaganepalli segment in 2019 which it had won in 2014 elections. As usual, YSRCP claims leaders that increased voting % would help to Katasani victory. TDP MLA BC Janardhan Reddy relay on development activities that he did during last 5 years. People would decide who Baadshah of Banaganepalli is on May 23rd.
WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project New Delhi sources stated that the World Bank's website shows the status of the project as "dropped" without giving reason. According to the website, the total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide loan of USD 300 million. Meanwhile the project was to be co-financed by another multilateral funding agency Asian Infrastructure Investment
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu
- Complaints Against Bigg Boss 3 Reaches Delhi
- Why Rapido Bike Taxis seized at Chennai?
- Honouring inspiring teachers who made a difference in our lives
- Bail Canceled for Kodi Kathi Srinivas
- AP Legislative Council witnessed heated words between Nara Lokesh & Ministers Anil Kumar Yadav
- Swearing in ceremony of AP New Governor on July 24
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- Is Botsa trying for Bonda into YSRCP?
- Linkage of PAN with Aadhaar is mandatory for filing of ITR: Supreme Court
- Merit based immigration for Indian Techies
- PM Modi to address before Indian American community in US
- Will Floor test be postponed because of Siddaramaiah?
- CM YS Jagan criticized Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions