CBN used KCR’s name during the election campaign in AP to attack Jagan. He did almost in every meeting in AP like what KCR did at the time of Telangana Elections in December 2018. TRS leaders were maintained silence even there was huge provocation from AP TDP leaders. They thought that if they start counter to TDP it would be benefit to TDP and CBN which TRS leaders doesn’t like. If we remember KCR and KTR statements against CBN after the completion of Telangana Elections in Dec 2018, CBN should fight with KCR in addition to Jagan and Modi.
KCR assured return gift to CBN after getting his victory in Telanagana. KTR openly made statement that People of Andhra Pradesh should send CBN to home and made Jagan as CM. At one stage, KTR said that KCR would give an appeal to all AP people not to vote to TDP. YSRCP leaders received KCR at Vizag Airport with huge gathering and KTR met YS Jagan at Lotus Pond and invited YSRCP into Federal Front. CBN has used this meeting to expose Jagan’s hidden relationship with KCR and threatened farmers in particular on releasing water from Srisailam Dam. That forced both father and son silent on CBN.
Why TRS has continued silence even after the completion of AP elections? There are many versions on TRS silence now. KCR would get clear information on TDP success in AP after May 23rd. If KCR talked on CBN it would be bounce back to TRS after May 23rd. KCR is in thought that CBN’s help might required at National Level for TRS if both Congress and BJP fails to get enough majority after May 23rd. CBN has more personal image than KCR at Delhi with other leaders. TRS has decided not to leave any chance to play key role at National level.
Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet Ruling Party of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress did not even complete 100 days in Power but is facing all sorts of troubles with various controversies and issues. Jagan went on a Personal Trip to the United States for a week and his ministers did a complete mess back home.
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore