TDP and YSRCP are in post-mortem phase to analyze the polling trend in recent completion of the elections. Both party leaders claim their victory in AP General Elections. CBN is on the way of the completion of review of each Parliament Constituency on daily basis. YSRCP leaders are getting reports on polling trend from all segments.
Reportedly, YSRCP leaders are worrisome that three YSRCP Parliament nominees themselves requested voters and cadre to vote for Parliament and leave the assembly vote for their choice. It seems that there was no co-ordination between Parliament and Assembly nominees. As per buzz, Nellore, Anakapalle and Rajahmundry YSRCP candidates tried to bail out themselves and ignored Assembly candidates. Adala Prabhakar Reddy who joined in YSRCP in last minute and got MP ticket for Nellore didn’t get the support from party leaders.
He called some of the cadre directly and requested them to vote for Parliament and gave option to Assembly to them. In the same way Anakapalle and Rajahmundry YSRCP candidates have did in same manner. Anakapalle MP Candidate Dr. Satyavathi got the Ticket after offering huge donation to Party fund and also promised to bear election expenditure for all MLA nominees. At the time of polling Satyavathi ignored the Assembly candidates and requested the voters for Parliament only. Party leaders haven’t confident on success of these three MP segments.
Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat Hyderabad sources reported that Opposing the construction of new buildings for Secretariat and legislature in Telangana, the opposition Congress, BJP, TDP, Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and others Monday urged Governor ESL Narasimhan to use his powers to stop the "misuse" of public money by the TRS government. Reportedly "He (Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao) is unnecessarily
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary