According to sources five Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders were arrested by the Dharmavaram police for their role in an attack on YSR Congress Party leaders and destroying their vehicles on the day (April 11) after the Andhra Pradesh Assembly Elections were over. Meanwhile, the arrest came a month after the case was filed. While five of them were arrested, three of them were said to be absconding.
Furthermore the day after the elections were conducted in Mudigubba ,TDP activists attacked local YSRCP leaders and burnt vehicles in the carnage that followed. Moreover enraged that they voted for the YSRCP, the TDP leaders also destroyed diggers, cement mixers and other construction-related vehicles belonging to a YSRCP leader Nagesh. Apparently YSRCP aided alleged that these attacks were done at the behest of TDP MLA Varadapuram Suri.
Earlier in Dorigillu Road in Mudigubba Mandal TDP activists burnt a 3-acre banana plantation along with farming equipment belonging to a farmer named paramesh and the loss was estimated at Rs 5 Lakh. Further in Eedulapalli, a YSRCP leader named lakshmi Reddy was also attacked by TDP leaders.In another instance an ambulance belonging to a person named Prathap Reddy was also torched because he and another person named prabhakar Reddy had objected to TDP MLA Suri's son nithin Sai for conducting campaigns in the night time and disturbing others. Reportedly TDP activists threatened them and came on the next day after elections were and attacked them and burnt the ambulance parked outside their home. Perhaps the victim filed a complaint with the police and the estimated loss was said to be around Rs 10 Lakh.
Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail? Accordingly senior journalist and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TV9, Ravi Prakash, on Monday applied for anticipatory bail with the Telangana High Court, challenging FIRs that were filed against him by the police in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the police had also issued lookout notices against him and
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey