According to sources five Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders were arrested by the Dharmavaram police for their role in an attack on YSR Congress Party leaders and destroying their vehicles on the day (April 11) after the Andhra Pradesh Assembly Elections were over. Meanwhile, the arrest came a month after the case was filed. While five of them were arrested, three of them were said to be absconding.
Furthermore the day after the elections were conducted in Mudigubba ,TDP activists attacked local YSRCP leaders and burnt vehicles in the carnage that followed. Moreover enraged that they voted for the YSRCP, the TDP leaders also destroyed diggers, cement mixers and other construction-related vehicles belonging to a YSRCP leader Nagesh. Apparently YSRCP aided alleged that these attacks were done at the behest of TDP MLA Varadapuram Suri.
Earlier in Dorigillu Road in Mudigubba Mandal TDP activists burnt a 3-acre banana plantation along with farming equipment belonging to a farmer named paramesh and the loss was estimated at Rs 5 Lakh. Further in Eedulapalli, a YSRCP leader named lakshmi Reddy was also attacked by TDP leaders.In another instance an ambulance belonging to a person named Prathap Reddy was also torched because he and another person named prabhakar Reddy had objected to TDP MLA Suri's son nithin Sai for conducting campaigns in the night time and disturbing others. Reportedly TDP activists threatened them and came on the next day after elections were and attacked them and burnt the ambulance parked outside their home. Perhaps the victim filed a complaint with the police and the estimated loss was said to be around Rs 10 Lakh.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar