Chennai sources stated that hours after DMK chief M K Stalin’s statement that there was no chance of a non-BJP, non-Congress front, Tamilnadu’s BJP president Tamilisai Soundararajan said her party was in contact with the DMK. She said while speaking reporters “They are talking through somebody and establishing contact. BJP is all set to win, all poll predictions point to BJP's victory, wherever you go BJP is winning".
As per reports, her comments are in contrast to DMK President M K Stalin's statement that he saw no chances for a non-BJP, non-Congress "third front" post-Lok Sabha polls, but a decision could be taken only after May 23, the counting day.
Moreover, Stalin made those remarks after meeting TRS supremo and Telangana CM K Chandrasekara Rao, who has been pushing for a non-Congress, non-BJP federal front of regional parties.
TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs Accordingly Telecom regulator Trai on Monday said the scope of its consultation process on over the top applications (OTTs) is limited to examine if there are any regulatory imbalances between telecom service providers (TSPs) and OTT players and will see if it can come out with a regulation or recommendation or order on the issue in the next one month.
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?