hyderabad sources reported that the thrilling final of the 2019 edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) between the mumbai Indians (MI) and the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) was a treat to watch for many reasons. Meanwhile one of it was the indomitable strength shown by CSK player shane watson who batted with a bleeding knee during his 59-ball 80 against MI on Sunday. Reportedly on an Instagram post, harbhajan singh posted Watson's picture where he can be seen bleeding from his knees.
Harbhajan’s Instagram story read "Can you guys see the blood on his knee…he got 6 stitches after the game..got injured while diving but continue to bat without telling anyone. That’s our @srwatson33 Almost pulled it off for us last night". Furthermore, it is speculated that it could be his bleeding knee which hampered his running and subsequently, he got run out. Now, TN cricket Board has surprised him with a Prizemoney.
Moreover soon after the match, Watson was a sensation on Twitter with tweeple left amused by his sheer determination towards the sport and held the Australian sportsman in high regard. Apparently, the story reminds us of former south African skipper Graeme Smith who walked out to bat with a broken hand against the Aussies at the SCG Test in January 2009. Perhaps another instance was when Anil Kumble took the pitch with a broken jaw and bandaged face in the Antigua Test of 2002 against West Indies.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority