It was a sensation back then when SIT formed by the Telangana Government has summoned Tollywood Celebrities in relation to the Drugs Case. However, the case suddenly disappeared from the media radar. From the past one week, there were reports that all the celebrities were given a clean chit in the case
This is despite the fact that the hair samples of 62 Tollywood Celebrities were collected and 12 of them were grilled. The Excise Department officials came before the media and rubbished the rumors that they have given clean chit to anybody including the film actors. "The investigation is still on. We have not given clean chit to anyone," the department announced.
"Contrary to the reports, there is no question of giving clean chit to anyone. Everyone involved will be punished," the department clarified. There were allegations that the Telangana Government and the film celebrities cut a deal to escape the case. And by the time of elections, the TRS Government has the highest support base in Tollywood. Even after this clarification, many believe that the case will be put on the backburner without any progress.
Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail? Accordingly senior journalist and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TV9, Ravi Prakash, on Monday applied for anticipatory bail with the Telangana High Court, challenging FIRs that were filed against him by the police in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the police had also issued lookout notices against him and
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey