Almost 9 Lok Sabha Constituencies will be affected by this that is supposed to go for polling on this Sunday. No political party or independent candidate is allowed to campaign in any shape or form. This silence period is applied from 10pm Thursday which was initially allowed up until 10pm Friday. EC had cited Fear, Hate and Hostility as the main reasons for such a harsh decision on the final phase of Elections 2019.
While the local police of West Bengal are exercising a free-hand even in areas outside of their purview too by writing letters to the West Bengal CEO mentioning about how the pool should be conducted, questioning the CBI department and also arresting, EC finally decided to pull the plug under their feet invoking article 324, which seems to be repetitive for well managed polls
PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi stepped in to remove "regulatory hurdles" in a project to fly a small experimental aircraft build indigenous, the Prime Minister's Office said on Monday. Meanwhile the prime minister met a young innovator Amol Yadav and he is a pilot by profession, he had taken up the initiative of manufacturing of small aircrafts in India.
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon