Almost 9 Lok Sabha Constituencies will be affected by this that is supposed to go for polling on this Sunday. No political party or independent candidate is allowed to campaign in any shape or form. This silence period is applied from 10pm Thursday which was initially allowed up until 10pm Friday. EC had cited Fear, Hate and Hostility as the main reasons for such a harsh decision on the final phase of Elections 2019.
While the local police of West Bengal are exercising a free-hand even in areas outside of their purview too by writing letters to the West Bengal CEO mentioning about how the pool should be conducted, questioning the CBI department and also arresting, EC finally decided to pull the plug under their feet invoking article 324, which seems to be repetitive for well managed polls
Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail? Accordingly senior journalist and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TV9, Ravi Prakash, on Monday applied for anticipatory bail with the Telangana High Court, challenging FIRs that were filed against him by the police in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the police had also issued lookout notices against him and
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey