According to sources they leverage party support and in many cases have led the parties to triumph. Meanwhile, several Bollywood celebrities have taken the political plunge and the 17th Lok Sabha elections have seen stars who have formally joined the dance of democracy.
Gorgeous Bollywood actor urmila MATONDKAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about urmila MATONDKAR'>urmila matondkar joined the Congress party and is the Congress candidate for the mumbai North Lok Sabha seat.
Bollywood veteran and BJP leader has assets worth Rs 250 crore. Her movable assets amount to Rs 25 crore while the immovable assets are worth Rs 224 crore. She is contesting the 2019 elections from the mathura Lok Sabha seat in Uttar Pradesh.
Actor turned politician Jaya Prada is up against Samajwadi Party’s Azam Khan in UP’s Rampur. She is a BJP candidate and recently hogged limelight with her war of words with Azam Khan.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar