According to sources they leverage party support and in many cases have led the parties to triumph. Meanwhile, several Bollywood celebrities have taken the political plunge and the 17th Lok Sabha elections have seen stars who have formally joined the dance of democracy.
Gorgeous Bollywood actor urmila MATONDKAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about urmila MATONDKAR'>urmila matondkar joined the Congress party and is the Congress candidate for the mumbai North Lok Sabha seat.
Bollywood veteran and BJP leader has assets worth Rs 250 crore. Her movable assets amount to Rs 25 crore while the immovable assets are worth Rs 224 crore. She is contesting the 2019 elections from the mathura Lok Sabha seat in Uttar Pradesh.
Actor turned politician Jaya Prada is up against Samajwadi Party’s Azam Khan in UP’s Rampur. She is a BJP candidate and recently hogged limelight with her war of words with Azam Khan.
TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs Accordingly Telecom regulator Trai on Monday said the scope of its consultation process on over the top applications (OTTs) is limited to examine if there are any regulatory imbalances between telecom service providers (TSPs) and OTT players and will see if it can come out with a regulation or recommendation or order on the issue in the next one month.
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?