Sources from Kathmandu stated that Nepalese Sherpa climber on Wednesday reached atop Mount Everest for the 23rd time, becoming the only Mountaineer in the world to hold the record for most summits on the world's highest mountain. Meanwhile, according to Mingma Sherpa, Company Chairman at Seven Summit Treks, Kami rita Sherpa, 49, from Thame village of Solukhumbu district successfully reached the top of Everest at around 7.50 a.m., breaking his own record for most summits on the roof of the world.
Previously on May 16, 2018, Kami rita made history by summiting Everest for the 22nd time. Furthermore, according to base camp officials, Kami rita started his summit from Camp IV on Tuesday night and reached the summit point on Wednesday morning. Kami rita has already climbed most of the peaks above 8,000 meters including K2, Cho-Oyu, Lhoste, and annapurna among others. "The climbers have now been descending to the lower camps safely".
Moreover, Kami rita made his first ascent of the giant peak in 1994 when he was 24 years old. One of his 23 climbs was made from the Chinese side in 2016. The 2019 Everest climbing season officially began on Tuesday with eight Nepali climbing guides making it to the peak. These highly-skilled mountaineers prepare the route to the top of the 8,848m mountain for other climbers. Perhaps this season, nearly 1,000 people, including 378 paying climbers, will attempt the summit.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar