According to sources Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) chairperson Vijayasanthi trolled Chief Minister and TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao for trying to play cheap tricks in the name of Federal Front in her Facebook post. Meanwhile, he posted a long comment on her social media account on the consequences of kcr and Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) chief Stalin meeting each other regarding aligning for the Federal Front.
Furthermore, she said that curtains are down on kcr's drama of Federal Front, which he claims it would be an alternative to the Congress. Reportedly "With the response given by Stalin, kcr is now in a state of shock. He tried to play a prominent role in national politics by making false statements just as he did with respect to the formation of separate Telangana. Presently kcr's mask of Federal Front is off. People who spoke of Sir, car (election symbol of TRS) and Sircar (government) are now cursing the fate over changed situations," she posted, adding that kcr was claiming credit for separate Telangana while it was the Congress which accorded separate statehood to Telangana.
Moreover, Rao tried to cheat Stalin just as he did with jagan with all his abilities but had been a failure. Apparently, Stalin had seen many such fraudsters like kcr during his father and DMK Karunanidhi's chief ministership and so did not fall into the TRS chief's trap
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike